Graduation Ceremony December 2019

Programme Director Damyan Kachulski opens the Award Ceremony for the visiting students from Nanjing University at the University of Stirling’s Crush Hall.

Address by Dayman Kachulski, Programme Director

Dear students,

I want to congratulate you on the successful completion of the journalism programme as part of the Nanjing Exchange Project 2019! I know my colleagues would echo my words in saying that you have a lot to be proud of because you have done an amazing job.

Your persistence has led you to complete all assignments successfully, publish numerous articles, produce, direct, shoot and edit excellent pieces of reportage, designed and 3D-print exceptional 3D objects, improve your employability opportunities and visit great media companies.  Your hard work has generated over 1100 unique visits on your website; you have done an excellent job and have made everybody proud!

Apart from your academic achievements, what I have been most impressed with is your ability to face all difficulties head on – you did not take them as challenges, but as opportunities to learn and improve yourselves! Never lose the passion with which you  work! It is your work ethic that will take you far!

Damyan Kachulski, Programme Director